ALL UAV’s sold, have a 3 day component (compulsory) hands on training course with a supplied manual which covers all the points below and much more.
We have a suggested simulator and a real plane/copter for you to purchase and practise on before attending the 3 day course – This will maximise your experience.
- UAV regulations and flight Safety.
- Preflight, mission and take-off checklist.
- Flying and operator hands on manoeuvring procedures.
- Ground-station set up.
- Camera settings.
- Data processing mission photos.
- Maintenance of craft and on spot field repairs.
- Flight planning and mission software. Complete several missions.
- Buddy flying (duo) and simulation flying package provided prior to attending course.
- Presentation of Certificate of Training on completion by instructor.
Training is held in Adelaide or onsite (additional costs may apply)