SmartOne Training Programme (two days hands-on)
A Factory Certificate Provided to the Pilot on Completion of the two days
UAS has over three years’ experience in flying and maintaining the SmartOne UAV from the Swedish Manufacturer, Smartplanes.
Training and Safety are the cornerstones of our three day hands on programme.
A detailed 41 page step-by-step User Guide covers;
- Creating the flight plan map
- Importing images into Ground Station Control
- Creating a flight plan
- Assembly and nomenclature of the SmartOne Aircraft
- Preparing for a mission
- Prelaunch Checklists
- Launching and flying the Aircraft
- Flying the mission
- Post Flight Inspection
- Copying photographs
- Log Completion and Aircraft disassembly
- Filling out all forms and checklists to satisfy all safety requirements and those of CASA
Training can be carried out at our UAS Airstrip located in the picturesque countryside of the Fleurieu Peninsula or in your area in uncontrolled airspace away from roads and built up areas – customer to provide details of location for approval prior to training.